Network Formation and Geography : Modelling Approaches, Underlying Conceptions, Recent and Promising Extensions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cilem Selin Hazir & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2013. "Network Formation and Geography : Modelling Approaches, Underlying Conceptions, Recent and Promising Extensions," Working Papers 1312, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Cilem Selin Hazir, 2013. "Network Formation and Geography: Modelling Approaches, Underlying Conceptions, Recent and Promising Extensions," Post-Print halshs-00878953, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Vinciguerra & Koen Frenken & Marco Valente, 2010.
"The Geography of Internet Infrastructure: An Evolutionary Simulation Approach Based on Preferential Attachment,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(9), pages 1969-1984, August.
- Sandra Vinciguerra & Koen Frenken & Marco Valente, 2010. "The Geography of Internet Infrastructure: An evolutionary simulation approach based on preferential attachment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1006, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2010.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco J. van der Leij & José Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2006.
"Economics: An Emerging Small World,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(2), pages 403-432, April.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & José Luis Moraga Gonzales, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1287, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & José Luis Moraga-Gonzàlez, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," Working Papers 2004.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & Jose Luis Moraga, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-001/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jacques Mairesse & Laure Turner, 2006.
"Measurement and Explanation of the Intensity of Co-publication in Scientific Research: An Analysis at the Laboratory Level,"
Chapters,in: New Frontiers in the Economics of Innovation and New Technology, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jacques Mairesse & Laure Turner, 2005. "Measurement and Explanation of the Intensity of Co-publication in Scientific Research: An Analysis at the Laboratory Level," NBER Working Papers 11172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanley Wasserman & Philippa Pattison, 1996. "Logit models and logistic regressions for social networks: I. An introduction to Markov graphs andp," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 401-425, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Network Analysis; Stochastic Actor-based Models; Gravity models; Complex Network Analysis; ERG; Preferential Attachment Model;
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-04-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GEO-2013-04-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-NET-2013-04-06 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00803536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.