Report NEP-NET-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/25137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Cilem Selin Hazir, 2013. "Network Formation and Geography : Modelling Approaches, Underlying Conceptions, Recent and Promising Extensions," Working Papers halshs-00803536, HAL.
- Xavier Fageda & Rafael Rubio & Montserrat Termes, 2013. "“Determinants of Broadband Access: Is Platform Competition always the Key Variable to Success?”," IREA Working Papers 201303, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Werner Güth, 2013. "Endogenous Community Formation and Collective Provision - A Procedurally Fair Mechanism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mary-Françoise Renard & Huanxiu Guo, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers halshs-00802119, HAL.