Carbon Prices during the EU ETS Phase II: Dynamics and Volume Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien & Chèze, Benoît, 2009. "Emissions Compliances and Carbon Prices under the EU ETS: A Country Specific Analysis of Industrial Sectors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 446-462, May.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Chevallier, 2009.
"European Carbon Prices and Banking Restrictions: Evidence from Phase I (2005-2007),"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 51-80.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Pierre Chevallier, 2007. "European carbon prices and banking restrictions: evidence from phase I (2005-2007)," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Chevallier, 2009. "European Carbon Prices and Banking Restrictions: Evidence from Phase I (2005-2007)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00649923, HAL.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Convery,Frank J. & de Perthuis,Christian, 2010. "Pricing Carbon," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521196475, December.
- Chevallier, Julien & Ielpo, Florian & Mercier, Ludovic, 2009. "Risk aversion and institutional information disclosure on the European carbon market: A case-study of the 2006 compliance event," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Julien Chevallier, 2009. "Emissions Trading: What Makes It Work?," Working Papers halshs-00401725, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julien Chevallier, 2010. "Price relationships in the EU emissions trading system," Working Papers halshs-00458728, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4616 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chevallier, Julien, 2009. "Carbon futures and macroeconomic risk factors: A view from the EU ETS," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 614-625, July.
- Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien & Cheze, Benoi^t, 2008. "Price drivers and structural breaks in European carbon prices 2005-2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 787-797, February.
- Julien Chevallier, 2010. "The European carbon market (2005-2007): banking, pricing and risk-hedging strategies," Working Papers halshs-00458787, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10174 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Ellerman & Barbara Buchner, 2008. "Over-Allocation or Abatement? A Preliminary Analysis of the EU ETS Based on the 2005–06 Emissions Data," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 267-287, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4224 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Woo-Nam & Kim, Hyeong-Jung & Park, Jong-Bae & Cho, Ki-Seon & Roh, Jae Hyung & Son, Sung-Yong, 2012. "Economic analysis of heating and cooling systems from the various perspectives: Application to EHP and GHP in Korea," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4116-4125.
- Guy Meunier, 2015. "Prices vs. quantities in presence of a second, unpriced, externality," Working Papers hal-01242040, HAL.
- Sanz, Nicolas & Schwartz, Sonia, 2013.
"Are pollution permit markets harmful for employment?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 374-383.
- Nicolas Sanz & Sonia Schwartz, 2011. "Are Pollution Permit Markets Harmful for Employment?," Documents de Travail 2011-04, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Nicolas Sanz & Sonia Schwartz, 2013. "Are pollution permit markets harmful for employment?," Post-Print halshs-00866721, HAL.
- David Belis & Bart Kerremans, 2016. "The socialization potential of the CDM in EU–China climate relations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 543-559, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEU ETS; Carbon Price; Phase II; CER; Spot Price; Futures Price; Options Price;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00459140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.