Collaboration networks in a French cluster: do partners really interact with each other?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andre Torre, 2008. "On the Role Played by Temporary Geographical Proximity in Knowledge Transmission," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 869-889.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Valeria Perotti, 2011.
"Estimation of ordered response models with sample selection,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 11(2), pages 213-239, June.
- De Luca, Giuseppe & Perotti, Valeria, 2011. "Estimation of ordered response models with sample selection," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(2), pages 1-27.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Valeria Perotti, 2010. "Estimation of ordered response models with sample selection," CEIS Research Paper 168, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Jun 2010.
- Schartinger, Doris & Rammer, Christian & Fischer, Manfred M. & Frohlich, Josef, 2002. "Knowledge interactions between universities and industry in Austria: sectoral patterns and determinants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 303-328, March.
- Scott W. Cunningham & Claudia Werker, 2012. "Proximity and collaboration in European nanotechnology," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 723-742, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucena-Piquero, D. & Vicente, Jérôme, 2019.
"The visible hand of cluster policy makers: An analysis of Aerospace Valley (2006-2015) using a place-based network methodology,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 830-842.
- Delio Lucena Piquero & Jerome Vicente, 2017. "The visible hand of cluster policy makers: An analysis of Aerospace Valley (2006-2015) using a place-based network methodology," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1723, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Delio Lucena-Piquero & Jérôme Vicente, 2019. "The visible hand of cluster policy makers: An analysis of Aerospace Valley (2006-2015) using a place-based network methodology," Post-Print hal-02074787, HAL.
- Marie Ferru & Marie-Pierre Bes & Michel Grossetti, 2011. "Measuring social proximity in the geography of innovation," Post-Print halshs-01395667, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaboration tie; interaction; inter-organizational networks; cluster; complete graph;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-06-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2014-06-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-06-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2014-06-07 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2014-06-07 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2014-06-07 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2014-06-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00995175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.