Report NEP-INO-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José García-Quevedo & Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2014. "Reviving demand-pull perspectives: The effect of demand uncertainty and stagnancy on R&D strategy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-09, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Anna Bohnstedt, 2014. "Are Public and Private R&D Investments Complements or Substitutes?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0485, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Analysing the European ICT Poles of Excellence: Case Studies of Inner London East, Paris, Kreisfreie Stadt Darmstadt, Dublin and Byen Kobenhavn," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC85354, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- David Audretsch & Taylor Aldridge, 2014. "The Development of US Policies directed at stimulating Innovation and Entrepreneurship," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC87894, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Key Findings and Implications of the European ICT Poles of Excellence Project," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC85408, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Semih Akçomak & Hanna Müller-Zick, 2013. "Trust and Innovation in Europe: Causal, spatial and non-linear forces," STPS Working Papers 1304, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Ramon L. Clarete & Ernesto M. Pernia & Ammielou Gaduena & Adrian Mendoza, 2014. "The Role of Science, Technology and Research in Economic Development," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201407, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann, 2013. "Evolution of the Software-as-a-Service Innovation System Through Collective Intelligence," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013108, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2013.
- Liu, Ju & Chaminade, Cristina, 2014. "Exploring the interplay, differences, and commonalities between global production networks and global innovation networks of two multinational companies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Jean-Paul Simon, 2014. "Experts' insights into Public Policies: Byen Kobenhavn. Notes on the EIPE case studies," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC86911, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Bastien Bernela & Rachel Levy, 2014. "Collaboration networks in a French cluster: do partners really interact with each other?," Working Papers hal-00995175, HAL.
- Andrea Bellucci & Ilario Favaretto & Germana Giombini, 2014. "Does Innovation Affect Credit Access? New Empirical Evidence from Italian Small Business Lending," IAW Discussion Papers 104, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Pascal Da Costa, 2014. "Semi-Endogenous Growth and Pollution: No Double Dividend in the Long Term," Working Papers hal-00994904, HAL.
- Barbara Brecko & Panagiotis Kampylis & Yves Punie, 2014. "Mainstreaming ICT enabled Innovation in Education and Training in Europe- Policy actions for sustainability, scalability and impact at system level'," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC83502, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.