Report NEP-SBM-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Audretsch & Taylor Aldridge, 2014. "The Development of US Policies directed at stimulating Innovation and Entrepreneurship," JRC Working Papers JRC87894, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Key Findings and Implications of the European ICT Poles of Excellence Project," JRC Working Papers JRC85408, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andrea Bellucci & Ilario Favaretto & Germana Giombini, 2014. "Does Innovation Affect Credit Access? New Empirical Evidence from Italian Small Business Lending," IAW Discussion Papers 104, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Block, Jörn & Kohn, Karsten & Miller, Danny & Ullrich, Katrin, 2014. "Necessity Entrepreneurship and Competitive Strategy," IZA Discussion Papers 8219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2014. "Japanese SMEs and the Credit Guarantee System after the Global Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ron Boschma & Carlo Gianelle, 2014. "Regional Branching and Smart Specialisation Policy," JRC Working Papers JRC88242, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bastien Bernela & Rachel Levy, 2014. "Collaboration networks in a French cluster: do partners really interact with each other?," Working Papers hal-00995175, HAL.