Report NEP-KNM-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José García-Quevedo & Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2014. "Reviving demand-pull perspectives: The effect of demand uncertainty and stagnancy on R&D strategy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-09, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann, 2013. "Evolution of the Software-as-a-Service Innovation System Through Collective Intelligence," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013108, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2013.
- Bastien Bernela & Rachel Levy, 5/05. "Collaboration networks in a French cluster: do partners really interact with each other?," Working Papers hal-00995175, HAL.
- Ramon L. Clarete & Ernesto M. Pernia & Ammielou Gaduena & Adrian Mendoza, 2014. "The Role of Science, Technology and Research in Economic Development," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201407, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Abdelkader Baaziz & Luc Quoniam & David Reymond, 5/21. "Quels modèles d'Intelligence Economique pour l'Algérie ? Quelques pistes de réflexion," Post-Print hal-00995776, HAL.
- Liu, Ju & Chaminade, Cristina, 2014. "Exploring the interplay, differences, and commonalities between global production networks and global innovation networks of two multinational companies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Key Findings and Implications of the European ICT Poles of Excellence Project," JRC Working Papers JRC85408, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Barbara Brecko & Panagiotis Kampylis & Yves Punie, 2014. "Mainstreaming ICT enabled Innovation in Education and Training in Europe- Policy actions for sustainability, scalability and impact at system level'," JRC Working Papers JRC83502, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Anna Bohnstedt, 2014. "Are Public and Private R&D Investments Complements or Substitutes?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0485, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Hicham SADOK & Youssef FAHMI & Sami BEN JABEUR & Abdellatif TAGHZOUTI, 2014. "La perception du capital immatériel par le marché financier Marocain: une étude exploratoire," Working Papers 2014-314, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.