Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regimes switching
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huy^en Pham, 2011. "Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regime-switching," Papers 1107.4210, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koichi Matsumoto, 2006. "Optimal portfolio of low liquid assets with a log-utility function," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 121-145, January.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Marina Di Giacinto & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2011. "Pension funds with a minimum guarantee: a stochastic control approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 297-342, June.
- Alessandra Cretarola & Fausto Gozzi & Huyên Pham & Peter Tankov, 2011. "Optimal consumption policies in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 85-115, January.
- Michael Ludkovski & Hyekyung Min, 2010. "Illiquidity Effects in Optimal Consumption-Investment Problems," Papers 1004.1489, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- Huyên Pham & Peter Tankov, 2008. "A Model Of Optimal Consumption Under Liquidity Risk With Random Trading Times," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 613-627.
- Luz Rocío Sotomayor & Abel Cadenillas, 2009. "Explicit Solutions Of Consumption-Investment Problems In Financial Markets With Regime Switching," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 251-279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:mathfi:v:27:y:2017:i:2:p:401-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi, 2017.
"Impact Of Time Illiquidity In A Mixed Market Without Full Observation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 401-437, April.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Impact of time illiquidity in a mixed market without full observation," Papers 1211.1285, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Michael Ludkovski & Qunying Shen, 2012. "European Option Pricing with Liquidity Shocks," Papers 1205.1007, arXiv.org.
- Baojun Bian & Nan Wu & Harry Zheng, 2012. "Optimal Liquidation in a Finite Time Regime Switching Model with Permanent and Temporary Pricing Impact," Papers 1212.3145, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00610214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .