Optimal consumption policies in illiquid markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Huyên Pham & Peter Tankov, 2008. "A Model Of Optimal Consumption Under Liquidity Risk With Random Trading Times," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 613-627.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huy^en Pham, 2011.
"Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regime-switching,"
1107.4210, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huyen Pham, 2011. "Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regimes switching," Working Papers hal-00610214, HAL.
- Paul Gassiat & Huyen Pham & Mihai Sirbu, 2009. "Optimal investment on finite horizon with random discrete order flow in illiquid markets," Papers 0907.2203, arXiv.org.
- Michael Ludkovski & Hyekyung Min, 2010. "Illiquidity Effects in Optimal Consumption-Investment Problems," Papers 1004.1489, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi, 2017.
"Impact Of Time Illiquidity In A Mixed Market Without Full Observation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 401-437, April.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Impact of time illiquidity in a mixed market without full observation," Papers 1211.1285, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Stefano Baccarin, 2013. "Optimal Consumption of a Generalized Geometric Brownian Motion with Fixed and Variable Intervention Costs," Working papers 021, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi & Andrzej Swiech, 2017. "Stochastic Optimal Control in Infinite Dimensions - Dynamic Programming and HJB Equations," Post-Print hal-01505767, HAL.
- Castellano, Rosella & Cerqueti, Roy, 2014. "Mean–Variance portfolio selection in presence of infrequently traded stocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 442-449.
More about this item
KeywordsIlliquid market; Optimal consumption; Integrodifferential equations; Viscosity solutions; Semiconcavity; Sub/superdifferentials; Optimal control; 49K22; 49L25; 35F20; 91B28; G11;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:15:y:2011:i:1:p:85-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .