A Model Of Optimal Consumption Under Liquidity Risk With Random Trading Times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwartz, Eduardo S & Tebaldi, Claudio, 2004. "Illiquid Assets and Optimal Portfolio Choice," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7q65t12x, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Elyès Jouini & Hedi Kallal, 1995. "Martingale and Arbitrage in securities markets with transaction cost," Post-Print halshs-00167138, HAL.
- Koichi Matsumoto, 2006. "Optimal portfolio of low liquid assets with a log-utility function," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 121-145, January.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:04:y:2001:i:02:n:s021902490100095x is not listed on IDEAS
- Longstaff, Francis A, 2005. "Asset Pricing in Markets with Illiquid Assets," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt2458g38x, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huy^en Pham, 2011.
"Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regime-switching,"
1107.4210, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huyen Pham, 2011. "Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regimes switching," Working Papers hal-00610214, HAL.
- Giorgia Callegaro & Giovanni Masi & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2006. "Portfolio Optimization in Discontinuous Markets under Incomplete Information," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(4), pages 373-394, December.
- Alessandra Cretarola & Fausto Gozzi & Huyên Pham & Peter Tankov, 2011. "Optimal consumption policies in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 85-115, January.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi, 2017.
"Impact Of Time Illiquidity In A Mixed Market Without Full Observation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 401-437, April.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Impact of time illiquidity in a mixed market without full observation," Papers 1211.1285, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Paul Gassiat & Huyen Pham & Mihai Sirbu, 2009. "Optimal investment on finite horizon with random discrete order flow in illiquid markets," Papers 0907.2203, arXiv.org.
- T. R. Hurd & Quentin H. Shao & Tuan Tran, 2016. "Optimal Portfolios of Illiquid Assets," Papers 1610.00395, arXiv.org.
- Michael Ludkovski & Hyekyung Min, 2010. "Illiquidity Effects in Optimal Consumption-Investment Problems," Papers 1004.1489, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat, 2012. "Viscosity characterization of the value function of an investment-consumption problem in presence of illiquid assets," Papers 1211.1286, arXiv.org.
- Soren Christensen & Marc Wittlinger, 2012. "Optimal relaxed portfolio strategies for growth rate maximization problems with transaction costs," Papers 1209.0305, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:160:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-013-0372-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazufumi Fujimoto & Hideo Nagai & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2014. "Expected Log-Utility Maximization Under Incomplete Information and with Cox-Process Observations," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(1), pages 35-66, March.
- Edoli, Enrico & Runggaldier, Wolfgang J., 2010. "On optimal investment in a reinsurance context with a point process market model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 315-326, December.
- Castellano, Rosella & Cerqueti, Roy, 2014. "Mean–Variance portfolio selection in presence of infrequently traded stocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 442-449.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:18:y:2008:i:4:p:613-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.