Optimal portfolio of low liquid assets with a log-utility function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John L. & Yu, Jun, 2002.
"Empirical Characteristic Function In Time Series Estimation,"
Cambridge University Press, pages 691-721.
- Knight, John & Yu, Jun, 1999. "Empirical Characteristic Function in Time Series Estimation," Working Papers 220, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Carrasco, Marine & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2000. "Generalization Of Gmm To A Continuum Of Moment Conditions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(06), pages 797-834, December.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
- David B. Colwell & Robert J. Elliott, 1993. "Discontinuous Asset Prices And Non-Attainable Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 295-308.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1991. "Option hedging for semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 339-363, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koichi Matsumoto, 2007. "Portfolio Insurance with Liquidity Risk," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(4), pages 363-386, December.
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huy^en Pham, 2011.
"Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regime-switching,"
1107.4210, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huyen Pham, 2011. "Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regimes switching," Working Papers hal-00610214, HAL.
- Paul Gassiat & Huyen Pham & Mihai Sirbu, 2009. "Optimal investment on finite horizon with random discrete order flow in illiquid markets," Papers 0907.2203, arXiv.org.
- Koichi Matsumoto, 2009. "Dynamic programming and mean-variance hedging with partial execution risk," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-53, April.
- Michael Ludkovski & Hyekyung Min, 2010. "Illiquidity Effects in Optimal Consumption-Investment Problems," Papers 1004.1489, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat, 2012. "Viscosity characterization of the value function of an investment-consumption problem in presence of illiquid assets," Papers 1211.1286, arXiv.org.
- Soren Christensen & Marc Wittlinger, 2012. "Optimal relaxed portfolio strategies for growth rate maximization problems with transaction costs," Papers 1209.0305, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Kazufumi Fujimoto & Hideo Nagai & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2014. "Expected Log-Utility Maximization Under Incomplete Information and with Cox-Process Observations," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(1), pages 35-66, March.
- Castellano, Rosella & Cerqueti, Roy, 2014. "Mean–Variance portfolio selection in presence of infrequently traded stocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 442-449.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio optimization; liquidity; log-utility function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:10:y:2006:i:1:p:121-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .