Optimal consumption policies in illiquid markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Huyên Pham & Peter Tankov, 2008. "A Model Of Optimal Consumption Under Liquidity Risk With Random Trading Times," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 613-627.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huy^en Pham, 2011.
"Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regime-switching,"
1107.4210, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huyen Pham, 2011. "Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regimes switching," Working Papers hal-00610214, HAL.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Impact of time illiquidity in a mixed market without full observation," Papers 1211.1285, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Paul Gassiat & Huyen Pham & Mihai Sirbu, 2009. "Optimal investment on finite horizon with random discrete order flow in illiquid markets," Papers 0907.2203, arXiv.org.
- Michael Ludkovski & Hyekyung Min, 2010. "Illiquidity Effects in Optimal Consumption-Investment Problems," Papers 1004.1489, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- Stefano Baccarin, 2013. "Optimal Consumption of a Generalized Geometric Brownian Motion with Fixed and Variable Intervention Costs," Working papers 021, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi & Andrzej Swiech, 2017. "Stochastic Optimal Control in Infinite Dimensions - Dynamic Programming and HJB Equations," Post-Print hal-01505767, HAL.
- Castellano, Rosella & Cerqueti, Roy, 2014. "Mean–Variance portfolio selection in presence of infrequently traded stocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 442-449.
More about this item
KeywordsIlliquid market; optimal consumption; integrodifferential equations; viscosity solutions; semiconcavity; sub(super) differentials; optimal control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00292673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.