Interest rate rules, inflation and the Taylor principle: An analytical exploration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bullard, James & Mitra, Kaushik, 2002. "Learning about monetary policy rules," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1105-1129, September.
- Devereux, Michael B & Yetman, James, 2003.
" Predetermined Prices and the Persistent Effects of Money on Output,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(5), pages 729-741, October.
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2001. "Predetermined Prices and the Persistent Effects of Money on Output," Staff Working Papers 01-13, Bank of Canada.
- Devereux, Michael B & Yetman, James, 2001. "Predetermined Prices and the Persistent Effects of Money on Output," CEPR Discussion Papers 2917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Dale W. Henderson & Jinill Kim, 1998. "The choice of a monetary policy reaction function in a simple optimizing model," International Finance Discussion Papers 601, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsTaylor principle; interest rate rules; Taylor rules; inflation; optimal monetary policy; Principe de Taylor; règles de taux d'intérêt; règles de Taylor; politique monétaire optimale;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00590564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .