Building brand equity with environmental communication: an empirical investigation in France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Vanhamme & B. Grobben, 2009. "Too good to be true ! : the effectiveness of CSR History in Countering Negative Publicity," Post-Print hal-00581630, HAL.
- Park, C Whan & Milberg, Sandra & Lawson, Robert, 1991. " Evaluation of Brand Extensions: The Role of Product Feature Similarity and Brand Concept Consistency," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 185-193, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandra De Chiara, 2015. "Marchi ecologici e percorsi "credibili" di sostenibilità: uno studio sulle imprese con l’Eu Ecolabel nel territorio italiano," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 111-138.
- Alessandra De Chiara, 2016. "Eco-labeled Products: Trend or Tools for Sustainability Strategies?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 161-172, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCSR communication; environmental communication; brand equity; congruency; societal consciousness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-01-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-01-25 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00634443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .