A Framework for Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility Programs as a Continuum: An Exploratory Study
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure & John A. Spry, 2003.
"The Social Responsibility of Corporate Management: A Classical Critique,"
American Journal of Business,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 15-24.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure & John A. Spry, 2002. "The Social Responsibility of Corporate Management: A Classical Critique," Working Papers 200201, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2003.
- Hemphill, Thomas A., 1997. "Legislating corporate social responsibility," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 53-58.
- Moore, David J & Harris, William D & Chen, Hong C, 1995. " Affect Intensity: An Individual Difference Response to Advertising Appeals," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 154-64, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:70:y:2007:i:2:p:125-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.