A Framework for Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility Programs as a Continuum: An Exploratory Study
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 70 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moore, David J & Harris, William D & Chen, Hong C, 1995. " Affect Intensity: An Individual Difference Response to Advertising Appeals," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 154-64, September.
- repec:eme:ajbpps:v:18:y:2003:i:1:p:15-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Hemphill, Thomas A., 1997. "Legislating corporate social responsibility," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 53-58.
- Cragg, Wesley, 2002. "Business Ethics and Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 113-142, April.
- Goodpaster, Kenneth E., 1991. "Business Ethics and Stakeholder Analysis," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 53-73, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:70:y:2007:i:2:p:125-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.