Créer de la valeur par le crowdsourcing : la dyade Innovation-Authenticité
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:5:p:652-664 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary M. Crossan & Marina Apaydin, 2010. "A Multi-Dimensional Framework of Organizational Innovation: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1154-1191, September.
- Valérie Chanal & Cécile Ayerbe, 2010. "Quel management des droits de propriété dans les business models ouverts ?," Post-Print halshs-00493065, HAL.
- Welch, Ivo, 2000. "Herding among security analysts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 369-396, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samy GUESMI, 2014. "Open Data, Big Data and Crowdsourcing: Emergent Mobile Apps Business Models," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(96), pages 53-72, 4th quart.
- Katia Lobre & Jean-Baptiste Cartier, 2012. "Mutualisme bancaire, Hétérosis organisationnelle et difficultés de gouvernance," Post-Print halshs-00696908, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAuthenticité; Value; Crowd; Authenticity; Motivation; Foule; Innovation; Crowdsourcing; Valeur;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00545780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.