Les sources de la qualité de l'éducation
L'objectif de ce papier est de tester l'existence d'une fonction de production éducative à partir de données issues des enquêtes internationales sur les acquis des élèves. Les résultats des estimations montrent des différences significatives quant aux relations entre inputs et outputs éducatifs selon le niveau économique des pays.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2006|
|Publication status:||Published in Economie Sociale et Droit. Economie Sociale et solidaire, Famille et éducation, Protection sociale. Actes des XXVIemes journées de l'Association d'Economie Sociale (AES) Nancy, 7 et 8 Septembre 2006, sous la direction de Cécile Bourreau-Dubois et Bruno Jeandidier - tome 2, Sep 2006, Paris, France. L'Harmattan, pp.163-176, 2006|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00095018v2|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J & Lee, Jong Wha, 1996. "International Measures of Schooling Years and Schooling Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 218-223, May.
- Barro, Robert J & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2001.
"International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 541-563, July.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications," CID Working Papers 42, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment Updates and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadir Altinok & Hatidje Murseli, 2007.
"International database on human capital quality,"
- Marijn Verhoeven & Sanjeev Gupta & Erwin H Tiongson, 1999. "Does Higher Government Spending Buy Better Results in Education and Health Care?," IMF Working Papers 99/21, .
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Luque, Javier A., 2003.
"Efficiency and equity in schools around the world,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 481-502, October.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2003.
"Schooling resources, educational institutions and student performance: The international evidence,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19661, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ludger Woesmann, 2003. "Schooling Resources, Educational Institutions and Student Performance: the International Evidence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(2), pages 117-170, 05.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2000. "Schooling Resources, Educational Institutions, and Student Performance: The International Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 983, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Samer Al-Samarrai, 2006.
"Achieving education for all: how much does money matter?,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 179-206.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer, 2002. "Achieving education for all: How much does money matter?," MPRA Paper 118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, J.-W. & Barro, R.J., 1998.
"Schooling Quality in a Cross Section of Countries,"
659, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- François Leclercq, 2005. "The Relationship between Educational Expenditures and Outcomes," Working Papers DT/2005/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Schultz, T.P., 1995. "Accounting for Public Expenditures on Education: An International Panel Study," Papers 742, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00095018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.