Risques spécifiques et profitabilité des banques islamiques en région MENA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fadzlan Sufian & Mohamad Akbar Noor Mohamad Noor, 2009. "The determinants of Islamic banks' efficiency changes: Empirical evidence from the MENA and Asian banking sectors," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 120-138, June.
- Mariani Abdul-Majid & David Saal & Giuliana Battisti, 2010. "Efficiency in Islamic and conventional banking: an international comparison," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 25-43, August.
- Berger, Philip G & Ofek, Eli & Yermack, David L, 1997.
" Managerial Entrenchment and Capital Structure Decisions,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1411-1438, September.
- Philip E. Berger & Eli Ofek & David Yermack, 1996. "Managerial Entrenchment and Capital Structure Decisions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Ali Said, 2013. "Risks and Efficiency in the Islamic Banking Systems: The Case of Selected Islamic Banks in MENA Region," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 66-73.
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B., 1997.
"Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 175-212, April.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of financial institutions: international survey and directions for future research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hussein A. Hassan Al-Tamimi & Faris Mohammed Al-Mazrooei, 2007. "Banks' risk management: a comparison study of UAE national and foreign banks," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 394-409, August.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2010. "The Effects of the Global Crisison Islamic and Conventional Banks; A Comparative Study," IMF Working Papers 10/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Bukhari M. S. Sillah & Imran khokhar & Muhammad Nauman Khan, 2015. "Technical Efficiency of Banks and the Effects of Risk Factors on the Bank Efficiency in Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 1-9.
- Taufiq Hassan & Shamsher Mohamad & Mohammed Khaled I. Bader, 2009. "Efficiency of conventional versus Islamic banks: evidence from the Middle East," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 46-65, April.
- Samir Srairi, 2010. "Cost and profit efficiency of conventional and Islamic banks in GCC countries," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 45-62, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01667423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.