Determinants of Microfinance institutions' access to bank credit in Senegal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mersland, Roy & Randøy, Trond & Strøm, Reidar Øystein, 2011. "The impact of international influence on microbanks' performance: A global survey," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-176, April.
- Valentina Hartarska & Denis Nadolnyak, 2007. "Do regulated microfinance institutions achieve better sustainability and outreach? Cross-country evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(10), pages 1207-1222.
- Brière, Marie & Szafarz, Ariane, 2015.
"Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 110-125.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Does commercial microfinance belong to the financial sector? Lessons from the stock market," Post-Print CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 67, pages 110-125, March.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," Working Papers CEB 14-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Brière & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," Post-Print hal-01491987, HAL.
- Laurence Booth, 2001. "Capital Structures in Developing Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 87-130, February.
- D’Espallier, Bert & Goedecke, Jann & Hudon, Marek & Mersland, Roy, 2017.
"From NGOs to Banks: Does Institutional Transformation Alter the Business Model of Microfinance Institutions?,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 19-33.
- Bert D'Espallier & Jann Goedecke & Marek Hudon & Roy Mersland, 2016. "From NGOs to banks: Does institutional transformation alter the business model of microfinance institutions?," Working Papers CEB 16-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Meesters, Aljar, 2011.
"Outreach and Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 938-948, June.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Meesters, Aljar, 2008. "Outreach and Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions," Research Report 08002, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2008.
"Financing patterns around the world: Are small firms different?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 467-487, September.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Maksimovic, V., 2008. "Financing patterns around the world : Are small firms different?," Other publications TiSEM 7078f1cc-51a6-4556-b193-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Carpio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick, 1993. "Excess liquidity and monetary overhangs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 523-533, April.
- Hartarska, Valentina & Nadolnyak, Denis, 2008. "Does rating help microfinance institutions raise funds? Cross-country evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 558-571, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Microfinance; Refinancing; Financial Cooperation; Panel model; Senegal;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2017-09-10 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2017-09-10 (Banking)
- NEP-MFD-2017-09-10 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01538412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.