Full price elasticities and the value of time: A Tribute to the Beckerian model of the allocation of time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bargain, Olivier & Peichl, Andreas, 2013. "Steady-state labor supply elasticities: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Deaton, Angus, 1988. "Quality, Quantity, and Spatial Variation of Price," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 418-430, June.
- Adolf Buse, 1994. "Evaluating the Linearized Almost Ideal Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 781-793.
- Marta Zieba, 2009. "Full-income and price elasticities of demand for German public theatre," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 33(2), pages 85-108, May.
- François Gardes & Christian Loisy, 1998. "La pauvreté selon les ménages : une évaluation subjective et indexée sur leur revenu," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 308(1), pages 95-112.
- François Gardes & Philip Merrigan, 2002. "Individual Needs and Social Pressure : Evidence on the Easterlin Hypothesis on Canadian Repeated Cross-Sections," Working Papers 2002-53, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Nicolas Ruiz & Alain Trannoy, 2008. "Le caractère régressif des taxes indirectes : les enseignements d'un modèle de microsimulation," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 413(1), pages 21-46.
- Duncan, G.J. & Gardes, F. & Gaubert, P. & Starzec, C., 1998. "A Comparison of Consumption Models Estimated on American and Polish Panel and Pseudo-Panel Data," Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃ©conomie AppliquÃ©e 1998-09, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nilton Cardoso & François Gardes, 1996. "Estimations de lois de consommation sur un pseudo-panel d'enquêtes de l'Insee ( 1979,1984,1989)," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 111-125.
- Deaton, Angus, 1974. "A Reconsideration of the Empirical Implications of Additive Preferences," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(334), pages 338-348, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:206:y:2017:i:c:p:634-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01159507 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anil Alpman & François Gardes, 2016. "Welfare Analysis of the Allocation of Time During the Great Recession," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01159507, HAL.
- Anil Alpman & François Gardes, 2015. "Welfare Analysis of the Allocation of Time During the Great Recession," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Mar 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsfull income; full price; opportunity cost for time; price elasticity; domestic production; Allocation of time; Allocation du temps; production domestique; prix complet; coût d'opportunité du temps; élasticité-prix;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00973418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.