Estimations de lois de consommation sur un pseudo-panel d'enquêtes de l'Insee ( 1979,1984,1989)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1992.
"Markups in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing: A Short-Run Econometric Analysis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 10(1), pages 51-63, January.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1988. "Markups in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing: A Short Run Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 2799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1973. "Divisia Index Numbers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1017-1025, November.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1979. "Testing price taking behavior," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 283-294, February.
- Nelson, Randy A & Wohar, Mark E, 1983. "Regulation, Scale Economies, and Productivity in Steam-Electric Generation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-676, August.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1989. "Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 341-361, July.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1988. "A Generalized Error Component Model with Heteroscedastic Disturbances," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(4), pages 745-753, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Courtioux, Pierre & Lignon, Vincent, 2016. "A good career or a good marriage: The returns of higher education in France," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 221-237.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00122817 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stéfan Lollivier, 1999. "La consommation sensible aux variations de revenu, même sur le court terme," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 324(1), pages 181-193.
- Beine, Michel & Bismans, Francis & Docquier, Frederic & Laurent, Sebastien, 2001. "Life-cycle behaviour of US households: A nonlinear GMM estimation on pseudopanel data," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 713-729, October.
- François Gardes, 2014. "Full price elasticities and the value of time: A Tribute to the Beckerian model of the allocation of time," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973418, HAL.
- François Gardes, 2014. "Full price elasticities and the value of time: A tribute to the Beckerian model of the allocation of time," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14014, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marceline Bodier, 1999. "Les effets d'âge et de génération sur le niveau et la structure de la consommation," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 324(1), pages 163-180.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1996_num_126_5_5826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.