Life-cycle behaviour of US households: A nonlinear GMM estimation on pseudopanel data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miles, David, 1999.
"Modelling the Impact of Demographic Change upon the Economy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(452), pages 1-36, January.
- Miles, David K, 1997. "Modelling the Impact of Demographic Change Upon the Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1983. "Stochastic Consumption, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Asset Returns," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 249-65, April.
- Thierry Chauveau & Rahim Loufir, 1995. "L'avenir des régimes publics de retraite dans les pays du G7," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(1), pages 49-103.
- Spinnewyn, Frans, 1979. "The cost of consumption and wealth in models with habit formation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 145-148.
- Thierry Chauveau & Rahim Loufir, 1995. "L'avenir des régimes publics de retraite dans les pays du G7," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 49-103.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1990.
"Can cohort data be treated as genuine panel data?,"
1990-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Duncan, G.J. & Gardes, F. & Gaubert, P. & Starzec, C., 1998. "A Comparison of Consumption Models Estimated on American and Polish Panel and Pseudo-Panel Data," Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃ©conomie AppliquÃ©e 1998-09, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- de la Croix, David, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Bequeathed Tastes,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1996004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1984. "Panel data," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1247-1318 Elsevier.
- Jérôme Adda, 1995. "Allocation intertemporelle de la consommation, développements récents," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 1-18.
- François Gardes & Nilton Cardoso, 1996. "Estimations de lois de consommation sur un pseudo-panel d'enquêtes de l'Insee ( 1979,1984,1989)," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 111-125.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Julio J. Rotemberg & Lawrence H. Summers, 1982.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Macroeconomics,"
NBER Working Papers
0898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broer, D.P. & Westerhout, E.W.M.T. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Taxation, pension and saving in a small open economy," Other publications TiSEM 667e0603-e83e-4340-aad4-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Constantinides, George M., 1991.
"Habit persistence and durability in aggregate consumption: Empirical tests,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 199-240, October.
- Wayne E. Ferson & George M. Constantinides, 1991. "Habit Persistence and Durability in Aggregate Consumption: Empirical Tests," NBER Working Papers 3631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & John C. Ham, 1990. "Intertemporal Substitution, Exogeneity, and Surprises: Estimating Life Cycle Models for Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-43, February.
- Spinnewyn, Frans, 1981. "Rational habit formation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 91-109.
- Broer, D Peter & Westerhout, Ed W M T & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1994. " Taxation, Pensions and Saving in a Small Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 403-24.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:23:y:2001:i:7:p:713-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.