The Dispersion of Age Differences between Partners and the Asymptotic Dynamics of the HIV Epidemic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Elodie Djemaï & Arnaud Ducrot, 2012. "The dispersion of age differences between partners and the asymptotic dynamics of the HIV epidemic," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00759489, HAL.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle AUGERAUD-VÃ‰RON & Elodie DJEMAI & Arnaud DUCROT, 2010. "The Dispersion of Age Differences between Partners and the Asymptotic Dynamics of the HIV Epidemic," LERNA Working Papers 10.06.312, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Elodie Djemaï & Arnaud Ducrot, 2012. "The Dispersion of Age Differences between Partners and the Asymptotic Dynamics of the HIV Epidemic," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12027, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
KeywordsEpidemiological models; Modèles épidémiologiques.;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00717322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .