Participation in global value chains and varieties of development patterns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Escaith, Hubert, 2008. "Measuring trade in value added in the new industrial economy: statistical implications," MPRA Paper 14454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Backer, Koen & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2014. "Mapping global value chains," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37176, June.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2014. "Slicing Up Global Value Chains," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 99-118, Spring.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2003. "Some methodological problems with the neoclassical analysis of the East Asian miracle," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 695-721, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cédric Durand & David Flacher & Vincent Frigant, 2018.
"Étudier les chaînes globales de valeur comme une forme d’organisation industrielle,"
Revue d'économie industrielle,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 13-34.
- Vincent Frigant & Cédric Durand & David Flacher, 2018. "Etudier les chaines globales de valeur comme une forme d’organisation industrielle," Post-Print hal-02150265, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2018-07-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2018-07-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cepnwp:hal-01817426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.