Konzentrations- und Ungleichheitsindizes – ein Überblick am Beispiel der Textilindustrie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Palan, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2010.
"Structural convergence of European countries,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 85-100, May.
- Höhenberger, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2008. "Structural convergence of European countries," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 75, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Amiti, Mary, 2005.
"Location of vertically linked industries: agglomeration versus comparative advantage,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 809-832, May.
- Amiti, Mary, 2001. "Location of Vertically Linked Industries: Agglomeration versus Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 2800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Amiti, 1999. "Specialization patterns in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Frank A. Cowell, 1980. "On the Structure of Additive Inequality Measures," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(3), pages 521-531.
- Lambert, Peter J & Aronson, J Richard, 1993. "Inequality Decomposition Analysis and the Gini Coefficient Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1221-1227, September.
- Karl Aiginger & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006. "Specialization and concentration: a note on theory and evidence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 255-266, September.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2011. "Tempora mutantur : in search of a new testament for NEG," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 215-230, March.
- Frank Bickenbach & Eckhardt Bode, 2008. "Disproportionality Measures of Concentration, Specialization, and Localization," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 31(4), pages 359-388, October.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1982. "A Decomposition Analysis of the Trend in UK Income Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 886-902, December.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2004.
"The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 64, pages 2845-2909
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Henry Overman, 2003. "The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in the European Union," CEP Discussion Papers dp0587, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2003. "The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20023, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John R. Kort, 1981. "Regional Economic Instability and Industrial Diversification in the U.S," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 596-608.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
- Dagum, Camilo, 1997. "A New Approach to the Decomposition of the Gini Income Inequality Ratio," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 515-531.
- Frank Bickenbach & Eckhardt Bode & Christiane Krieger-Boden, 2013.
"Closing the gap between absolute and relative measures of localization, concentration or specialization,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 465-479, August.
- Bickenbach, Frank & Bode, Eckhardt & Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2010. "Closing the gap between absolute and relative measures of localization, concentration or specialization," Kiel Working Papers 1660, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Morgenroth, Edgar & FitzGerald, John & FitzGerald, John, 2006. "Introduction," Book Chapters,in: Morgenroth, Edgar (ed.), Ex-Ante Evaluation of the Investment Priorities for the National Development Plan 2007-2013, chapter 1, pages 1-5 Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mary O'Mahony & Marcel P. Timmer, 2009. "Output, Input and Productivity Measures at the Industry Level: The EU KLEMS Database," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 374-403, June.
- Satya Chakravarty, 2001. "The Variance as a subgroup decomposable measure of inequality," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 79-95, January.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grz:wpsses:2015-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwgraat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.