Tempora mutantur : in search of a new testament for NEG
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren, 2011.
"Competition, market access and economic geography: Structural estimation and predictions for France,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 508-524.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade, 2011. "Competition, market access and economic geography: Structural estimation and predictions for France," Post-Print halshs-00754508, HAL.
- Nicole Palan, 2015. "Konzentrations- und Ungleichheitsindizes – ein Überblick am Beispiel der Textilindustrie," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2015-02, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2011.
"The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 196-209, June.
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2010. "The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Hao Yu, 2011. "The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21101, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:215-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.