Groundwater management in food security context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madani, Kaveh & Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "Non-cooperative institutions for sustainable common pool resource management: Application to groundwater," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 34-45.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2012. "The Economics of Groundwater," Working Papers 2012-4, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Péreau, J.-C. & Doyen, L. & Little, L.R. & Thébaud, O., 2012.
"The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable quotas,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 419-434.
- Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113) & Luc DOYEN (CNRS-MNHN, CNRS, UMR 7204) & Rich LITTLE (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research) & Olivier THEBAUD (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research), 2011. "The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with Individual Transferable Quotas," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jean-Christophe Pereau & Luc Doyen & R. Little & Olivier Thébaud, 2012. "The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable Quotas," Post-Print hal-00745894, HAL.
- Martinet, Vincent & Thebaud, Olivier & Doyen, Luc, 2007.
"Defining viable recovery paths toward sustainable fisheries,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 411-422, December.
- Vincent Martinet & Olivier Thébaud & Luc Doyen, 2007. "Defining viable recovery path toward sustainable fisheries," Post-Print hal-01186921, HAL.
- Phoebe Koundouri, 2004.
"Current Issues in the Economics of Groundwater Resource Management,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 703-740, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," DEOS Working Papers 0402, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe, 2004. "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," MPRA Paper 38425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Casino, Begona, 2001. "Competitive versus efficient extraction of a common property resource: The groundwater case," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1117-1137, August.
- Doyen, Luc & Péreau, Jean-Christophe, 2012.
"Sustainable coalitions in the commons,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 57-64.
- Luc DOYEN (CNRS - CERSP) & Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Sustainable coalitions in the commons," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Luc Doyen & Jean-Christophe Pereau, 2012. "Sustainable coalitions in the commons," Post-Print hal-00745891, HAL.
- Jean-Christophe Pereau, 2010. "Sustainable coalitions in the commons," Post-Print hal-00645728, HAL.
- Agnes Tomini, 2014. "Is the Gisser and Sanchez model too simple to discuss the economic relevance of groundwater management?," Post-Print hal-01463916, HAL.
- de Frutos Cachorro, Julia & Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Tidball, Mabel, 2014. "Optimal adaptation strategies to face shocks on groundwater resources," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 134-153.
- Bill Provencher, 1993. "A Private Property Rights Regime to Replenish a Groundwater Aquifer," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(4), pages 325-340.
More about this item
KeywordsGroundwater; Agriculture; Irrigation; Food security; Individual permits; Sustainability; Dynamic model; Viability kernel.;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-07-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-07-09 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2016-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.