Lessons learned from the case of the Californian ZEV Mandate: From a 'technology-forcing' to a 'market-driven' regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Commons, John R., 1931. "Institutional Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 21, pages 648-657.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation Environment Innovation Strategic behaviors Electric vehicle;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2003-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .