Variety and the evolution of refinery processing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- By Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2001.
"Product Variety and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(2), pages 1-1.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2000. "Product Variety and Economic Growth - Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2001. "Product Variety and Economic Growth Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20104, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke, 2000. "Product Variety and Economic Growth; Empirical Evidence for the Oecd Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Frenken, Koen & Saviotti, Paolo P. & Trommetter, Michel, 1999. "Variety and niche creation in aircraft, helicopters, motorcycles and microcomputers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 469-488, June.
- Utterback, James M. & Suarez, Fernando F., 1993. "Innovation, competition, and industry structure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000.
"Technological Change and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers dp-00-47, Resources For the Future.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 7970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1996. "The Sciences of the Artificial, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691914, January.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow, 2001. "The Acceleration of Variety Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 274-280, May.
- Saviotti, P. P. & Metcalfe, J. S., 1984. "A theoretical approach to the construction of technological output indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 141-151, June.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0767-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carolina Castaldi & Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2009.
"‘Chariots of fire’: the evolution of tank technology, 1915–1945,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 545-566, August.
- Carolina Castaldi & Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2006. "'Chariots of Fire': The Evolution of Tank Technology, 1915-1945," LEM Papers Series 2006/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Carolina Castaldi & Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2006. "‘Chariots of Fire’:The Evolution of Tank Technology, 1915-1945," Working Papers 06-02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2006.
- Frenken, Koen & Pyka, Andreas & Verspagen, Bart & Windrum, Paul, 2010. "Innovation, qualitative change and economic development--Special issue in honour of Pier-Paolo Saviotti," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Karolina Safarzyńska & Jeroen Bergh, 2010. "Evolutionary models in economics: a survey of methods and building blocks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 329-373, June.
- Witt, Ulrich, 2010.
"Symbolic consumption and the social construction of product characteristics,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-25, March.
- Ulrich Witt, 2008. "Symbolic Consumption and the Social Construction of Product Characteristics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Martin Woerter, 2009. "Industry diversity and its impact on the innovation performance of firms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 675-700, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTECHNOLOGICAL EVOLUTION; REFINERY PROCESSES; NICHE THEORY; WEITZMAN MEASURE;
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:200428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .