Productivity Growth and Convergence: Portugal in the EU 1986-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesus regstdpo-Cuaresma & Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Determinants of Regional Economic Growth by Quantile," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 809-826.
- Santos Pereira, Álvaro & Lains, Pedro, 2010. "From an agrarian society to a knowledge economy : Portugal, 1950-2010," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity growth; innovation; imitation; Portugal; EU.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2013-04-13 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-13 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:wpaper:2013-10.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebucpt.html .