Report NEP-FDG-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Sochirca & Oscar Afonso & Sandra Silva, 2012. "Political rivalry effects on human capital accumulation and inequality: a New Political Economy approach," FEP Working Papers 466, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Freund, Caroline & Jaud, Mélise, 2013. "Regime Change, Democracy and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tsangyao Chang & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "The Causal Relationship between House Prices and Economic Growth in the Nine Provinces of South Africa: Evidence from Panel-Granger Causality Tests," Working Papers 201317, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Karine Gente & Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Carine Nourry, 2013. "External Constraints and Endogenous Growth: Why Didn’t Some Countries Benefit From Capital Flows?," Studies in Economics 1304, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick A. Pintus, 2012. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain : the Conditional Welfare Gains from International Financial Integration," Documents de recherche 12-14, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2013. "Consumption Growth, the Interest Rate, and Financial Literacy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M., 2012. "Optimal growth policy: The role of skill heterogeneity," Working Papers 117, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo Brito, 2012. "Skill Structure and Technology Structure: Innovation and Growth Implications," FEP Working Papers 470, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kruk Dzmitry & Haiduk Kiryl, 2013. "The Outcome of Directed Lending in Belarus: Mitigating Recession or Dampening Long-Run Growth?," EERC Working Paper Series 13/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2013. "Remittances and Economic Growth in Mexico: An Empirical Study with Structural Breaks," Working Papers 1306, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- GuzmÃ¡n OURENS, 2013. "Can the Method of Reflections help predict future growth?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Timo Mitze & Florian Matz, 2013. "It’s the Debt-Growth Nexus Again – Evidence from a Long Panel of Regional-Government Liabilities," Ruhr Economic Papers 0406, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2013. "International spillovers in a world of technology clubs," FIW Working Paper series 114, FIW.
- Misch, Florian & Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard, 2013. "Using surveys of business perceptions as a guide to growth-enhancing fiscal reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões & João Sousa Andrade, 2013. "Productivity Growth and Convergence: Portugal in the EU 1986-2009," GEMF Working Papers 2013-10, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Paula Gracinda Santos & Ana Paula Ribeiro & Vitor Manuel Carvalho, 2013. "Export-led growth in Europe: Where and what to export?," FEP Working Papers 479, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.