Private information and business cycle risk sharing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2016.
"A Theory of Macroprudential Policies in the Presence of Nominal Rigidities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 1645-1704, September.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Ivan Werning, "undated". "A Theory of Macroprudential Policies in the Presence of Nominal Rigidities," Working Paper 95131, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2013. "A Theory of Macroprudential Policies in the Presence of Nominal Rigidities," NBER Working Papers 19313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weerachart T. Kilenthong & Robert M. Townsend, 2014. "A Market Based Solution to Price Externalities: A Generalized Framework," NBER Working Papers 20275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Perri & Joe Steinberg, 2012. "Inequality and redistribution during the Great Recession," Economic Policy Paper 12-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2013. "Consumption and Income Inequality and the Great Recession," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 178-183, May.
- Nikolov, Kalin, 2014. "Collateral amplification under complete markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 80-93.
- Harold L. Cole & Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2001.
"Efficient Allocations with Hidden Income and Hidden Storage,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 523-542.
- Harold L. Cole & Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1999. "Efficient allocations with hidden income and hidden storage," Staff Report 238, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Harold L Cole & Narayana Kocherlakota, 2010. "Efficient Allocations with Hidden Income and Hidden Storage," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1909, David K. Levine.
More about this item
KeywordsIncomplete markets; business cycles; distribution.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gla:glaewp:2016_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tedi Racheva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpglauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.