The tax shift from labor to consumption in Italy: a fiscal microsimulation analysis using EUROMOD
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Günter Coenen & Peter McAdam, 2006. "How do VAT changes affect the economy? An illustration using the new area-wide model," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 4, pages 2-5.
- André Decoster & Jason Loughrey & Cathal O'Donoghue & Dirk Verwerft, 2011. "Microsimulation of indirect taxes," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 4(2), pages 41-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:5-38 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdirect and indirect taxation; fiscal microsimulation; progressivity; tax reform; redistribution;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-01-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-01-07 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-01-07 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gea:wpaper:9/2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcello Montefiori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifgenit.html .