Report NEP-CMP-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Heiberger & Torben Klarl & Alfred Maussner, 2012. "System Reduction and the Accuracy of Solutions of DSGE Models: A Note," Discussion Paper Series 320, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Francesco Bertoluzzo & Marco Corazza, 2012. "Reinforcement Learning for automatic financial trading: Introduction and some applications," Working Papers 2012:33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Turing’s Economics-- A Birth Centennial Homage," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1224, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Michele PEZZONI (University of Milano-Bicocca - KiTES-Università Bocconi - Observatoire des Sciences et des Techniques) & Francesco LISSONI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 - KiTES) & Gianluca TARASCONI (KiTES, 2012. "How To Kill Inventors: Testing The Massacrator© Algorithm For Inventor Disambiguation," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-29, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- David Berre & Jonathan Vayssières & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Emmanuel Tillard & Philippe Lecomte, 2012. "Combining farm simulation with frontier efficiency analysis," Working Papers 2012-ECO-16, IESEG School of Management.
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald, 2012. "Globe v1: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 39, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2012. "Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2012_030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661541 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manuel S. Santos, 2012. "Analysis of numerical errors," Working Papers 2012-062, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Takashi Kano & James M. Nason, 2012. "Business cycle implications of internal consumption habit for new Keynesian models," Working Papers 12-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 21 Jun 2013.
- Samuel Drapeau & Michael Kupper & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2012. "A Fourier Approach to the Computation of CV@R and Optimized Certainty Equivalents," Papers 1212.6732, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Cassio Neri & Lorenz Schneider, 2012. "A Note on "A Family of Maximum Entropy Densities Matching Call Option Prices"," Papers 1212.4279, arXiv.org.
- Villemot, Sébastien, 2012. "Accelerating the resolution of sovereign debt models using an endogenous grid method," Dynare Working Papers 17, CEPREMAP.
- Susana Santos, 2012. "A SAM (Social Accounting Matrix) approach to the policy decision process," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/28, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Andrea Taddei, 2012. "The tax shift from labor to consumption in Italy: a fiscal microsimulation analysis using EUROMOD," DEP - series of economic working papers 9/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2012. "Modelling Entry Costs: Does It Matter For Business Cycle Transmission?," Working Papers 0712, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.