Parliament as a Wealth Maximizing Institution : The Right to the Residual and the Right to Vote
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voigt, Stefan & Ebeling, Michael & Blume, Lorenz, 2007.
"Improving credibility by delegating judicial competence--the case of the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 348-373, March.
- Voigt, Stefan & Ebeling, Michael & Blume, Lorenz, 2004. "Improving Credibility by Delegating Judicial Competence: The Case of the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 67, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Hayo, Bernd & Voigt, Stefan, 2007.
"Explaining de facto judicial independence,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 269-290, September.
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2003. "Explaining de facto judicial independence," ICER Working Papers 01-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Bernd Hayo and Stefan Voigt, 2005. "Explaining de facto Judicial Independence," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200507, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2003. "Explaining de facto judicial independence," Law and Economics 0306001, EconWPA.
- Jim Rose & Simon Hay, 2001. "Three Steps Towards More Effective Development Assistance," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/26, New Zealand Treasury.
- Voigt, Stefan, 2005. "Membership has its Privileges: On the Effects of Delegating Powers Internationally," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 73, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsPOLITICS ; PARLIAMENT;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:washer:97-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .