Cartel Quotas Under Majority Rule
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Bagnoli & Ted Bergstrom, 2005. "Log-concave probability and its applications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 445-469, August.
- Flinn, Christopher J & Heckman, James J, 1983.
"Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 28-42, January.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?," NBER Working Papers 0979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergstrom, Ted & Schoeni, Robert F, 1996.
"Income Prospects and Age-at-Marriage,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 115-130.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1977. "The Economics of Family Formation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(2), pages 238-250, April.
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Marriage: Part II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 11-26, Part II, .
- Egbert Dierker, 1989. "Competition for Customers," Discussion Paper Serie A 244, University of Bonn, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heintzelman, Martin D. & Salant, Stephen W. & Schott, Stephan, 2009.
"Putting free-riding to work: A Partnership Solution to the common-property problem,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 309-320, May.
- Heintzelman, Martin & Salant, Stephen W. & Schott, Stephan, 2008. "Putting Free-Riding to Work: A Partnership Solution to the Common-Property Problem," MPRA Paper 9804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fink, Nikolaus & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Stahl, Konrad & Zulehner, Christine, 2015. "Registered cartels in Austria: An overview," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Péter Eső & Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2010. "Competition for scarce resources," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 524-548.
- Cesar Martinelli & Richard Sicotte, 2004.
"Voting in Cartels: Theory and Evidence from the Shipping Industry,"
0404, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM, revised 05 Mar 2004.
- César Martinelli & Rich Sicotte, 2004. "Voting in Cartels: Theory and Evidence from the Shipping Industry," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000598, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10657-017-9564-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Mesnard, Louis, 2009.
"Is the French mobile phone cartel really a cartel?,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 663-677, December.
- Mesnard, Louis de, 2009. "Is the French mobile phone cartel really a cartel?," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2009-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2009. "Is the French mobile phone cartel really a cartel?," Post-Print hal-00398663, HAL.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1992. "Life expectancy of international cartels: an empirical analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 439, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Herbert Hovenkamp, 2011. "Harm to Competition Under the 2010 Horizontal Merger Guidelines," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 39(1), pages 3-18, August.
- Janda, Karel, 2009. "Signaling the Strength of a Market Entrant," MPRA Paper 17007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 1997.
"Collusion in the Indian Tea Industry in the Great Depression: An Analysis of Panel Data,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 155-173, April.
- Gupta, B., 1995. "Collusion in the Indian Tea Industry in the Great Depression : An Analysis of Panel Data," Discussion Paper 1995-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shcherbakov, Oleksandr & Wakamori, Naoki, 2015.
"A simple way to identify the degree of collusion under proportional reduction,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
497, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Oleksandr Shcherbakov & Naoki Wakamori, 2017. "Identifying the Degree of Collusion Under Proportional Reduction," Staff Working Papers 17-51, Bank of Canada.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:410-422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Loertscher & Leslie Marx, 2014. "An Oligopoly Model for Analyzing and Evaluating (Re)-Assignments of Spectrum Licenses," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(3), pages 245-273, November.
- Nie, Pu-yan & Chen, You-hua, 2012. "Duopoly competitions with capacity constrained input," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1715-1721.
- Pu-yan Nie, 2014. "Effects of capacity constraints on mixed duopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 283-294, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:michet:92-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.