Wavelets in Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debashis Mondal & Donald Percival, 2010. "Wavelet variance analysis for gappy time series," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(5), pages 943-966, October.
- Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker, 2012. "Crude oil price forecasting: Experimental evidence from wavelet decomposition and neural network modeling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 828-841.
- Alper Ozun & Atilla Cifter, 2008.
"Modeling long-term memory effect in stock prices: A comparative analysis with GPH test and Daubechies wavelets,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 38-48, March.
- Ozun, Alper & Cifter, Atilla, 2007. "Modeling Long-Term Memory Effect in Stock Prices: A Comparative Analysis with GPH Test and Daubechies Wavelets," MPRA Paper 2481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piotr Fryzlewicz & Sébastien Bellegem & Rainer Sachs, 2003. "Forecasting non-stationary time series by wavelet process modelling," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(4), pages 737-764, December.
- Stephen Pollock & Iolanda Lo Cascio, 2005. "Orthogonality Conditions for Non-Dyadic Wavelet Analysis," Working Papers 529, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christoph Schleicher, 2002. "An Introduction to Wavelets for Economists," Staff Working Papers 02-3, Bank of Canada.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1796-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cao, Guangxi & Xu, Wei, 2016. "Nonlinear structure analysis of carbon and energy markets with MFDCCA based on maximum overlap wavelet transform," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 505-523.
- Christian M. Hafner, 2012. "Cross-correlating wavelet coefficients with applications to high-frequency financial time series," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 1363-1379, December.
- Amato, U. & Antoniadis, A. & De Feis, I., 2006. "Dimension reduction in functional regression with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2422-2446, May.
- Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker, 2010. "Wavelet decomposition and regime shifts: Assessing the effects of crude oil shocks on stock market returns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1415-1435, March.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:151-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Ombao, Hernando, 2009. "Consistent classification of non-stationary time series using stochastic wavelet representations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25162, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsTIME SERIES ; STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ; ESTIMATION OF PARAMETERS;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:louvis:9901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .