Wavelets in Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker, 2012. "Crude oil price forecasting: Experimental evidence from wavelet decomposition and neural network modeling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 828-841.
- Alper Ozun & Atilla Cifter, 2008.
"Modeling long-term memory effect in stock prices: A comparative analysis with GPH test and Daubechies wavelets,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 38-48, March.
- Ozun, Alper & Cifter, Atilla, 2007. "Modeling Long-Term Memory Effect in Stock Prices: A Comparative Analysis with GPH Test and Daubechies Wavelets," MPRA Paper 2481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piotr Fryzlewicz & Sébastien Bellegem & Rainer Sachs, 2003. "Forecasting non-stationary time series by wavelet process modelling," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(4), pages 737-764, December.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1796-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker, 2010. "Wavelet decomposition and regime shifts: Assessing the effects of crude oil shocks on stock market returns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1415-1435, March.
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Ombao, Hernando, 2009. "Consistent classification of non-stationary time series using stochastic wavelet representations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25162, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Debashis Mondal & Donald Percival, 2010. "Wavelet variance analysis for gappy time series," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(5), pages 943-966, October.
- Stephen Pollock & Iolanda Lo Cascio, 2005. "Orthogonality Conditions for Non-Dyadic Wavelet Analysis," Working Papers 529, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christoph Schleicher, 2002. "An Introduction to Wavelets for Economists," Staff Working Papers 02-3, Bank of Canada.
- Cao, Guangxi & Xu, Wei, 2016. "Nonlinear structure analysis of carbon and energy markets with MFDCCA based on maximum overlap wavelet transform," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 505-523.
- Christian M. Hafner, 2012. "Cross-correlating wavelet coefficients with applications to high-frequency financial time series," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 1363-1379, December.
- Amato, U. & Antoniadis, A. & De Feis, I., 2006. "Dimension reduction in functional regression with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2422-2446, May.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:151-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTIME SERIES ; STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ; ESTIMATION OF PARAMETERS;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:louvis:9901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.