Orthogonality Conditions for Non-Dyadic Wavelet Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Pollock, 2000. "Circulant Matrices and Time-series Analysis," Working Papers 422, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Nason, G.P. & von Sachs, R., 1999. "Wavelets in Time Series Analysis," Papers 9901, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
More about this item
KeywordsWavelets; Non-dyadic analysis; Fourier analysis;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2005-05-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2005-05-14 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .