Use of Time and Value of Unpaid Family Care Work: a Comparison between Italy and Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Grotkowska, Gabriela & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2011. "Use of Time and Value of Unpaid Family Care Work: A Comparison between Italy and Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 5771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Jens Bonke & Mette Deding & Mette Lausten & Leslie S. Stratton, 2008.
"Intra-Household Specialization in Housework in the United States and Denmark,"
Social Science Quarterly,
Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1023-1043.
- Bonke, Jens & Deding, Mette & Lausten, Mette & Stratton, Leslie S., 2007. "Intrahousehold Specialization in Housework in the United States and Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 2777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecilia Lara & Marisa Bucheli, 2017. "Producción del hogar por edad y sexo: nueva evidencia para Uruguay," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, vol. 78, February.
- Stuart, Sheila, 2014. "Situation of unpaid work and gender in the Caribbean: The measurement of unpaid work through time-use studies," Studies and Perspectives – ECLAC Subregional Headquarters for The Caribbean 34, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsTime Use; Unpaid Work; Care-giving; Child care; Elderly care; Poland; Italy;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-01-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frz:wpaper:wp2011_03.rdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Ricchiuti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.