User participation in watershed management and research:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swallow, Brent M. & Johnson, Nancy & Knox, Anna & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 2004. "Property rights and collective action in watersheds," 2020 vision briefs 11 No. 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Swallow, Brent M. & Garrity, Dennis P. & van Noordwijk, Meine, 2001. "The effects of scales, flows and filters on property rights and collective action in watershed management:," CAPRi working papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pant, Dhruba, 2008. "Implications of bulk water transfer on local water management institutions: a case study of the Melamchi Water Supply Project in Nepal," IWMI Working Papers H041304, International Water Management Institute.
- Rajabu, Kossa R.M., 2007. "Use and impacts of the river basin game in implementing integrated water resources management in Mkoji sub-catchment in Tanzania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-3), pages 63-72, December.
- Abers, Rebecca Neaera, 2007. "Organizing for Governance: Building Collaboration in Brazilian River Basins," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1450-1463, August.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Ostrom, Elinor, 2004.
"What do people bring into the game? Experiments in the field about cooperation in the commons,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 307-326, December.
- Juan-Camilo Cardenas & Elinor Ostrom, 2004. "What do people bring into the game? Experiments in the field about cooperation in the commons," Artefactual Field Experiments 00027, The Field Experiments Website.
- Cárdenas, Juan-Camilo & Ostrom, Elinor, 2004. "What do people bring into the game: experiments in the field about cooperation in the commons," CAPRi working papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ratner, B. D., 2013. "Addressing conflict through collective action in natural resource management: a synthesis of experience," IWMI Working Papers H046235, International Water Management Institute.
- Johnson, Nancy L. & Baltodano, Maria Eugenia, 2004. "The economics of community watershed management: some evidence from Nicaragua," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 57-71, May.
- Tulu, M. & Boelee, Eline & Taddesse, G. & Peden, D. & Aredo, D., 2008. "Estimation of livestock, domestic use, and crop water productivities of SG-2000 Water Harvesting Pilot Projects in Ethiopia," Conference Papers h041726, International Water Management Institute.
- van Koppen, Barbara & Smits, S. & Moriarty, P. & Penning de Vries, F., 2008. "Community-level multiple-use water services: MUS to climb the water ladder," Conference Papers h041822, International Water Management Institute.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:360:y:2017:i:c:p:260-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humphreys, E. & Bayot, R. S. & van Brakel, M. & Gichuki, Francis & Svendsen, M. & Wester, P. & Huber-Lee, A. & Cook, S. & Douthwaite, B. & Hoanh, Chu Thai & Johnson, N. & Nguyen-Khoa, Sophie & Vidal, , 2008. "Fighting poverty through sustainable water use: proceedings of the CGIAR Challenge Program on Water and Food, 2nd International Forum on Water and Food, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 10-14 November 2008. Vol," Conference Proceedings h041790, International Water Management Institute.
- Shiferaw, B., 2008. "Community watershed management in semi-arid India: the state of collective action and its effects on natural resources and rural livelihoods," IWMI Working Papers H043862, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:worpps:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .