Rural non-farm income and inequality in Nigeria:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carvalho, S. & White, H., 1997. "Combining the Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches to Poverty Measurement and Analysis. The Practice and the Potential," Papers 366, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Qiuqiong Huang & David Dawe & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang & Jinxia Wang, 2005.
"Irrigation, poverty and inequality in rural China ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, pages 159-175.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Dawe, David & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia, 2005. "Irrigation, poverty and inequality in rural China," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), June.
- Udry, C., 1991. "Risk, Insurance and Default in a Rural Credit Market: An Empirical Investigation in Northern Nigeria," Papers 636, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Udry, C., 1991. "A Competitive Analysis of Rural Credit : State-Contingent Loans in Northern Nigeria," Papers 630, Yale - Economic Growth Center. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sulser, T. B., 2009. "Green and blue water accounting in the Limpopo and Nile basins: implications for food and agricultural policy," IWMI Working Papers H042476, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-farm income; Inequality; Development strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .