Rural non-farm income and inequality in Nigeria:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Udry, C., 1991. "Risk, Insurance and Default in a Rural Credit Market: An Empirical Investigation in Northern Nigeria," Papers 636, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Udry, C., 1991. "A Competitive Analysis of Rural Credit : State-Contingent Loans in Northern Nigeria," Papers 630, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Zhu, Nong, 2005. "The Role of Non-Farm Incomes in Reducing Rural Poverty and Inequality in China," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7ts2z766, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Dawe, David & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia, 2005.
"Irrigation, poverty and inequality in rural China,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), June.
- Qiuqiong Huang & David Dawe & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang & Jinxia Wang, 2005. "Irrigation, poverty and inequality in rural China ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 159-175, June.
- Carvalho, S. & White, H., 1997.
"Combining the Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches to Poverty Measurement and Analysis. The Practice and the Potential,"
366, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sulser, T. B., 2009. "Green and blue water accounting in the Limpopo and Nile basins: implications for food and agricultural policy," IWMI Working Papers H042476, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-farm income; Inequality; Development strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.