Spatial price transmission and market integration in Senegal’s groundnut market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gloria González-Rivera & Steven M. Helfand, 2001. "The Extent, Pattern, and Degree of Market Integration: A Multivariate Approach for the Brazilian Rice Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 576-592.
- Badiane, Ousmane, 1997. "Market integration and the long run adjustment of local markets to changes in trade and exchange rate regimes," MTID discussion papers 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Masters, William A., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Senegal," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48517, World Bank.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Mendoza, Meyra Sebello & Farris, Paul L., 1992. "The impact of changes in government policies on economic performance (the ARCH model)," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 209-220, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2012. "Global price transmission in Senegal’s groundnut markets: can smallholders benefit from high international prices?," MPRA Paper 53395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Séne, Ligane Massamba, 2014. "Heterogeneous responses to heterogeneous food price shocks in Senegal: insights from a CGE," MPRA Paper 58835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac, 2012. "Spatial Price Transmission in the Regional Maize Markets in Ghana," MPRA Paper 49720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgroundnuts; Liberalization; marketing integration; pricing policies; Privatization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.