Spatial price transmission and market integration in Senegal’s groundnut market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gloria González-Rivera & Steven M. Helfand, 2001. "The Extent, Pattern, and Degree of Market Integration: A Multivariate Approach for the Brazilian Rice Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 576-592.
- Badiane, Ousmane, 1997. "Market integration and the long run adjustment of local markets to changes in trade and exchange rate regimes," MTID discussion papers 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Masters, William A., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Senegal," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48517, World Bank.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Mendoza, Meyra Sebello & Farris, Paul L., 1992. "The impact of changes in government policies on economic performance (the ARCH model)," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 209-220, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Séne, Ligane Massamba, 2014. "Heterogeneous responses to heterogeneous food price shocks in Senegal: insights from a CGE," MPRA Paper 58835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac, 2012. "Spatial Price Transmission in the Regional Maize Markets in Ghana," MPRA Paper 49720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2012. "Global price transmission in Senegal’s groundnut markets: can smallholders benefit from high international prices?," MPRA Paper 53395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgroundnuts; Liberalization; marketing integration; pricing policies; Privatization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .