Beyond the Arab awakening: Policies and investments for poverty reduction and food security
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rutten, Martine & Kavallari, Aikaterini, 2016. "Reducing food losses to protect domestic food security in the Middle East and North Africa," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), pages 1-13.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Engelke, Wilfried & Al-Bataly, Abdulmajeed, 2012. "Managing transition in Yemen: An assessment of the costs of conflict and development scenarios for the future," IFPRI discussion papers 1210, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Astrid Sneyers, "undated". "Food, Drought and Conflict Evidence from a Case-Study on Somalia," HiCN Working Papers 252, Households in Conflict Network.
- Bordignon, Jacopo & Breisinger, Clemens, 2015. "Policy changes in times of crisis: Evidence from the Arab Spatial Policy Analyzer:," IFPRI discussion papers 1471, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Al-Haboby, Azhr & Breisinger, Clemens & Debowicz, DarÃo & El-Hakim, Abdul Hussein & Ferguson, Jenna & van Rheenen, Teunis & Telleria, Roberto, 2014. "Agriculture for development in Iraq?: Estimating the impacts of achieving the agricultural targets of the national development plan 2013â€“2017 on economic growth, incomes, and gender equality:," IFPRI discussion papers 1349, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier, 2014. "Simulating economic growth effects on food and nutrition security in Yemen: A new macro–micro modeling approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 100-113.
- AfDB AfDB, . "The AfDB Group in North Africa 2014," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 2138.
- Abdelaziz, Fatma & Breisinger, Clemens, 2018. "A tale of two MENAs," PEGNet Policy Briefs 13/2018, PEGNet - Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maystadt, Jean-François & Trinh Tan, Jean-François & Breisinger, Clemens, 2014.
"Does food security matter for transition in Arab countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 106-115.
- Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Trinh Tan, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Breisinger, Clemens, 2012. "Does Food Security Matter for Transition in Arab Countries?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1196, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- AfDB AfDB, . "ORNA - North Africa - Annual Report 2014," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 2139.
- Bush, Ray & Martiniello, Giuliano, 2017. "Food Riots and Protest: Agrarian Modernizations and Structural Crises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 193-207.
- Serhat Asci & Ali Koç & Sukru Erdem, 2014. "The Impact of Non-tariff Measures on Agro-food Export between MENA Countries and the EU," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p34, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Ray Bush, 2016. "Family farming in the Near East and North Africa," Working Papers 151, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Unknown, 2014. "The new EU agricultural policy - continuation or revolution?," Multiannual Program Reports 179498, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Eckart Woertz & Martin Keulertz, 2015. "Food trade relations of the Middle East and North Africa with tropical countries," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1101-1111, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; Millennium Development Goals (MDG); Nutrition; child malnutrition; Poverty; Poverty Egypt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fprepo:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.