Government spending, growth and poverty: an analysis of interlinkages in rural India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Chuma, Hiroyuki & Hayami, Yujiro, 1993. "Permanent Labour and Land Tenancy Contracts in Agrarian Economies: An Integrated Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(237), pages 57-77, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gajwani, Kiran & Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Comparing the evolution of spatial inequality in China and India: a fifty-year perspective," DSGD discussion papers 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ushma Upadhyay, 2000. "India's New Economic Policy of 1991 and its Impact on Women's Poverty and AIDS," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 105-122.
- Peter Hazell & Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Dixon, John & Celis, Rafael, 2001. "Monitoring systems for managing natural resources: economics, indicators and environmental externalities in a Costa Rican watershed," EPTD discussion papers 73, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Mosley & Abrar Suleiman, 2007.
"Aid, Agriculture and Poverty in Developing Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 139-158, February.
- Paul Mosley & Abrar Suleiman, 2005. "Aid, agriculture and poverty in developing countries," Working Papers 2005010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Mariapia Mendola, 2003.
"Agricultural Technology and Povertry Reduction: A Micro-Level Analysis of Causal Effects,"
Development Working Papers
179, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Mariapia MENDOLA, 2005. "Agricultural technology and poverty reduction: a micro-level analysis of causal effects," Departmental Working Papers 2005-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment (Economic theory) India.; Poverty.; Rural poor India.; Public investment.; Agricultural development.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:eptddp:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .