Bridging research, policy, and practice in African agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayne, T. S. & Govereh, J. & Mwanaumo, A. & Nyoro, J. K. & Chapoto, A., 2002. "False Promise or False Premise? The Experience of Food and Input Market Reform in Eastern and Southern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1967-1985, November.
- Kherallah, Mylène & Delgado, Christopher L. & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z. & Minot, Nicholas & Johnson, Michael, 2002. "Reforming agricultural markets in Africa," Food policy statements 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- James T. Bonnen & Douglas D. Hedley & David B. Schweikhardt, 1997. "Agriculture and the Changing Nation-State: Implications for Policy and Political Economy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1419-1428.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Heiner, Ronald A., 1988. "Imperfect decisions in organizations : Toward a theory of internal structure," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-44, January.
- Ryan, James G., 1999. "Assessing the impact of rice policy changes in Viet Nam and the contribution of policy research:," Impact assessments 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy research ; Agriculture Africa ; Agricultural growth ; Research Methodology ; Knowledge management ; evaluation ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-02-13 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2005-02-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:dsgddp:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.