Soil degradation: a threat to developing-country food security by 2020?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranjan, Ram, 2014. "Linking common property resource management to human capital outcomes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 139-153.
- Alice Pell, 1999. "Integrated Crop–livestock Management Systems in Sub-saharan Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 337-348, September.
- Headey, Derek D. & Jayne, T.S., 2014. "Adaptation to land constraints: Is Africa different?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 18-33.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:27-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim von Braun, 2005.
"Agricultural economics and distributional effects,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 1-20, January.
- von Braun, Joachim, 2003. "Agricultural Economics and Distributional Effects," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245917, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leisinger, Klaus M., 2000. "The 'Political Economy' of Agricultural Biotechnology for the Developing World," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197190, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ramasamy, C., 2004. "Constraints to Growth in Indian Agriculture: Needed Technology, Resource Management and Trade Strategies," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(1).
- Hurni, H. & Osman-Elasha, B. & Barnett, A. & Herbert, A. & Idel, A. & Kairo, M. & Pascual-Gapasin, D. & Schneider, J. & Wiebe, K. & Cisse, G. & Clark, N. & de la Fuente, M. & Debele, B. & Giger, M. & , 2009. "Context, conceptual framework and sustainability indicators," IWMI Books, Reports H042790, International Water Management Institute.
- Obare, Gideon A. & Mwakubo, Samuel M. & Ouma, Emily Awuor & Mohammed, Lutta & Omiti, John M., 2004. "Social Capital and Soil Erosion Control in Agriculturally Marginal Areas of Kenya: The Case of Machakos and Taita-Taveta Districts," 2004 Inaugural Symposium, December 6-8, 2004, Nairobi, Kenya 9532, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Ashwini Chhatre & Sripad Devalkar & Sridhar Seshadri, 2016. "Crop diversification and risk management in Indian agriculture," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 43(2), pages 167-179, June.
- Rosen, Stacey L. & Wiebe, Keith D., 2001. "Resource Quality, Agricultural Productivity, And Food Security," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20737, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsSoil degradation Developing countries.; Food security Developing countries.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020br:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .