The determinants of labor force participation : an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seater, John J., 1977. "A unified model of consumption, labor supply, and job search," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 349-372, April.
- George L. Perry, 1977. "Potential Output and Productivity," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 8(1), pages 11-60.
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1978. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off: A Critique of the Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 499-544, June.
- Cullison, William E, 1975. "An Employment Pressure Index as an Alternative Measure of Labor Market Conditions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 115-121, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Manuel Montero & Ana Regil, 2015. "La tasa de actividad en España: resistencia cíclica, determinantes y perspectivas futuras," Occasional Papers 1502, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:79-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .