Pricing in vertically integrated network switches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McAndrews, James J. & Rob, Rafael, 1996. "Shared ownership and pricing in a network switch," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 727-745, October.
- Daughety, Andrew F, 1990. "Beneficial Concentration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1231-1237, December.
- James J. McAndrews, 1992. "Results of a survey of ATM network pricing," Working Papers 92-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James J. McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cvsa, Viswanath & Gilbert, Stephen M., 2002. "Strategic commitment versus postponement in a two-tier supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 526-543, September.
- JAMES J. McANDREWS, 1999. "E-Money And Payment System Risks," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(3), pages 348-357, July.
- Kari Kemppainen, 2004. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Microeconomics 0404008, EconWPA.
- Kemppainen, Kari, 2003. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Research Discussion Papers 16/2003, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomated tellers ; Banks and banking - Service charges;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:96-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.