Inflation announcements and financial market reaction: evidence from the long-term bond market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blose, Laurence E., 2010. "Gold prices, cost of carry, and expected inflation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Richard Podpiera, 2000.
"Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp156, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Richard Podpiera, 2001. "Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases," Finance 0012005, EconWPA.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Kiran Panjwani & Amber Osman, 2009.
"Relationship between Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Government Bonds,"
South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University,
Iqra University, vol. 3(1), pages 11-14, Spring.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz, 2009. "Relationship between Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Government Bonds," MPRA Paper 36161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Relationship between Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Government Bonds," MPRA Paper 40385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael J. Fleming & Eli M. Remolona, 1997. "What moves the bond market?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 31-50.
- Hodgson, Allan & Kremmer, Michael L. & Lee, Shane, 1998. "Endogenous and exogenous determinants of interest rates," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 249-263, September.
- Arnold, Stephan & Auer, Benjamin R., 2015. "What do scientists know about inflation hedging?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 187-214.
- Ramchander, Sanjay & Simpson, Marc W. & Chaudhry, Mukesh K., 2005. "The influence of macroeconomic news on term and quality spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 84-102, February.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Stock Market Reactions due to Announcements of Consumer Price Index and the Investigation of Endogeneity," MPRA Paper 34725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sreejata Banerjee & Divya Sinha, 2015. "Effect of Macroeconomic News Releases on Bond Yields in India China and Japan," Working Papers 2015-125, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Amber & Gul, Ameet, 2010. "Relationship between consumer price index (CPI) and KSE-100 index trading volume in pakistan and finding the endogeneity in the involved data," MPRA Paper 26375, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Interest rates ; Bonds;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:86-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.