Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaigne, Carl & Koster, Hans R.A. & Moizeau, Fabien & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2020.
"Income Sorting Across Space: The Role of Amenities and Commuting Costs,"
302579, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Carl Gaigne & Hans R.A. Koster & Fabien Moizeau & Jacques-François Thisse, 2020. "Income Sorting Across Space: The Role of Amenities and Commuting Costs," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 20-06, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A.M., 2018.
"The political economy of transportation investment,"
Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 4-26.
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Edward L. Glaeser, 2017. "The political economy of transportation investment," Economics Working Papers 1556, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2017.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto, 2017. "The Political Economy of Transportation Investment," NBER Working Papers 23686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Ponzetto, Giacomo AM, 2017. "The Political Economy of Transportation Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto, 2017. "The Political Economy of Transportation Investment," Working Papers 1058, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Stephen J. Redding, 2020. "Comment on "Transportation Infrastructure in the US"," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Analysis and Infrastructure Investment, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Severen, 2020. "A Ticket to Ride: Estimating the Benefits of Rail Transit," Economic Insights, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, vol. 5(2), pages 1-9, June.
- Schauder, Stephanie A., 2020. "The Effect of Sprawl Development on Grocery Store Location and Food Access," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304173, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Krimmel, Jacob, 2018. "Persistence of Prejudice: Estimating the Long Term Effects of Redlining," SocArXiv jdmq9, Center for Open Science.
More about this item
Keywordscentral cities; amenities; commuting costs; suburbanization; highways;
- N72 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N92 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2019-07-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2019-07-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2019-07-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:19-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.